Whether it be for school, running erands, shopping or on your trip to Germany: with Deutsch für Euch bags, you’ll carry everything that matters safely from point A to B! The pockets on this cute backpoack (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
Deutsch für Euch Logo merch shows everyone straight up who and what you’re representing. While designing logo merch, Katja made sure that any DFE swag was not simply a lazy representation of a brand, but that you would actually end up with a stylish accessory, piece of clothing or everyday item. With it’s fresh and fun design, we hope that you agree the Deutsch für Euch logo is just as much a joy to look at as it is a show of loyalty! 🙂
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
King Beauregard –
I got my Deutsch für Euch backpack and I like it.
This backpack is well-suited for carrying a laptop and some folders / paperwork. If you want a backpack for carrying lots of books, groceries, etc, this is probably not the right backpack for you. But it seems to be rugged and well-padded, and would keep a laptop pretty safe (as safe as anything that doesn’t have a hard shell, anyway). There is a convenient phone compartment in the back, sealed with a zipper.
For most urban / commuting purposes, this seems like a good solution. Rating: 5/5 Mützen.