You know that weird German letter? That ß thing? Oh, you did. That’s great. Then you definitely know that it stands for a sharp s-sound. Unfortunately, too many people are still walking around assuming that it’s just a fancy B. But it isn’t. It’s an S. So whether it is to educate or to confuse – make sure to bring this (literal) statement shirt on your next outing as a German expert.
Deutsch für Euch shirts are the right choice for your trip to Germany, to study or simply to meet friends – in short, shirts for every occasion. It feels soft and lightweight and it’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women (did I mention it’s SO soft)!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are no reviews yet.